Strengthening Aboriginal Health
The Strengthening Aboriginal Health Program provides a coordination service for Aboriginal people prior to, and on release from, prison to address their individual health needs, including support for community-based health service providers.
Nirrumbuk Environmental Health and Services has been delivering this program in the East Kimberly region since July 2012.
Through this program, we support clients to:
- Address their physical, spiritual, cultural and emotional health needs
- Keep their relevant health checks and immunisations up to date
- Demonstrate positive health behaviours to reduce risk factors of illness and disease
- Achieve optimal health, development and wellbeing
- Identify and manage chronic conditions.
29 Clementson Street
PO Box 1678
Broome WA 6725
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 4.00pm
Copyright 2023 Nirrumbuk Environmental Health and Services Pty Ltd
Website design by CBBC, Broome WA.