Kununurra, Halls Creek, Wyndham
Through the East Kimberley Transitional Housing Program, Nirrumbuk Environmental Health and Services provides stable, affordable housing to eligible Aboriginal people and personalised support services to assist participants through their journey towards home ownership, private rental or exploring other options.
Our support services:
- Engage and assist people through the application and participant selection process
- Assist participants to meet program obligations, access education, training and employment opportunities, and build financial and personal independence
- Support participants through personalised support plans, and referrals to other agencies as required; and encourages participants to assume greater responsibility for their tenancy and program obligations over time
- Is client-based and flexible to the needs of each household member
- Encourages participants to set positive life goals.